Monday, June 28, 2010

Four; Oh, Aloe and Tylenol how I love you.



I'm currently looking like a giant smurf.
I'm covered from head to toe in Aloe Vera.
Why? We went out to Wayne's boss's cabin the other day, and I didn't use sunscreen.
Not smart, Meranda, not smart.

I'm the kind of person that sleeps on her side/stomach, but I can't do that. My legs are burned to a crisp, my arms are burnt, and don't get me started on my shoulders/chest. And I'm expected to go and spend my day outside tomorrow? Oh dear, this shall be fun.

My dog didn't eat yesterday morning, so everyone was a slight bit worried for her. She's old, and ALWAYS eats. So Wayne mentioned that if she doesn't eat in a few days we're taking her to the vet and that she might be on her last stretch. Way to be a mood killer.
Luckily! She ate, at first she just looked at her food like "WTF is this?" then I started coaxing her into eating by saying "Oh, come on Petite. EAT. om nom nom nom" and then she gave me her "say what?" look and began eating. Phew. I was getting worried for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment