Sunday, October 14, 2012

Seventy five; I have a bad feeling..

About what?
I don't know.
I just couldn't sleep last night, I've been up completely since around 8. My heart is racing, and something is telling me something happened.
I don't know what, but there's something.
I'm stressing out.
Just laying here in bed, my stomach in knots, my heart racing. What's happening. What happened to who.
I just hope it isn't Kyle. Since he was having a real rough night last night. I really, really hope he's ok.

Well, Kaitlyn and I are going to hang out today, then go to the hockey game. She wants to look at phones and stuff. Should hopefully be fun.
Hopefully. Maybe I can shake this feeling.

School is alright. Very school like.
Um, life is life like.
Might have found some jewelry for prom. That's exciting.

Ohhhhhh here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment